You can tell this girl has magical qualities! We are sure any mancat would be luck to have a lady like her!
Holly
Holly

I am a polydactyl tortie with golden-green eyes and soft furs. If you look closely, you can see my special 6-toed paws! I specialize in opening cabinets or drawers with my "thumbs." I enjoy long broom rides in the autumn night and staring out the front door at birdies and squirrels. I love to smell catnip, shoes, and feet. While I am not a troublemaker like my sister, I often initiate a game of "thundering herd of elephants" in the wee hours of the morning. If you are a mancat who is into exploring new territories and the nightlife, then I am the tortie for you!
Holly has a beau named Kashim!
Holly has a beau named Kashim!

2 comments:
Holly, what's your blog or catster page? Purrrrrrrs!
I can be found at my brother's blog:
http://tybalttheprinceofcats.blogspot.com
Purrrs!
Post a Comment